1. What will you eat for lunch/snacks (sub, vegies, etc?
2. Will the ladies be dressing at the venue? If not, where?
3. Will the men be dressing at the venue? If not, where?
4. Who will the makeup artist and hair stylist be working on?
5. What time will the bride & groom depart?
6. Will there be sparklers, glow sticks, or other item used at the bridge and groom departure?
7. What time does the venue close / When must everyone be out?
8. How close to the timeline do you want us to keep the Reception (exact/moderate/flexible)?
9. Will photographs of the wedding party be taken prior to the ceremony? If so, how long?
10. Will photographs of the wedding party be taken after the ceremony? If so, how long?
11. Will there be a first look? If so, when (prior to ceremony, during ceremony?)
12. Do you want us to coordinate your rehearsal?
13. Do you want us to coordinate your rehearsal dinner?
14. Do you want us to coordinate your wedding ceremony?
15. Do you want us to coordinate your cocktail hour?
16. Do you want us to coordinate your reception?
17. Besides the Bridal Party, who else do you want introduced at the reception?
18. Do we need handicapped access/seating at theceremony or reception?
19. Who will be decorating the venue? We have access to a decorator at a reasonable price!
20. Who will be cleaning up at the end of the reception?
21 Will smartphone video/photos be allowed during the ceremony?
22. Will the caterer slice the cake, plate it and wrap up the leftover cake?
23. Who is providing the linen (tablecloths, napkins, etc?)
24. Can you provide a floorplan of the reception venure?
25. Can you provide a floorplan of the ceremony venue?
26. Do you want the groomsmen to excort the bridesmaid into the ceremony?
27. Do you want to take a free Premarital Course that will save you $31.50 off the cost of your
marriage license and waive the 3 day waiting period?
28. Do you want us to send in your marriage licence for final processing?
29. Do you want us to dispurse any final payments or tips to the vendors?